- Learn to fix all of the most common vowels mistakes that Japanese speakers make.
- Commonly confused sounds are reviewed in detail.
- British and American vowels are compared.
- Speak with confidence and avoid potentially embarrassing mistakes and misunderstandings such as:
“fool” and “full,”
“cop” and “cup”,
“robber” and rubber,”
“beach” and “bitch” and many others.
- Learn the phonetic symbols so that you can use your dictionary more effectively.
- Learn the common spelling rules for the difficult vowel sounds.