Video 1 – American Vowel Sounds – 10 Rules You Must Know – (or buy 3 videos and get the 4th free)
- Learn to fix all of the most common vowels mistakes that non-native speakers of English make.
- Commonly confused sounds are reviewed in detail.
- British and American vowels are compared.
- Speak with confidence and avoid potentially embarrassing mistakes and misunderstandings such as “fool” and “full,” “cop” and “cup”, “robber” and rubber,” “beach” and “bitch” and many others.
- Learn the phonetic symbols so that you can use your dictionary more effectively.
- Learn the common spelling rules for the difficult vowel sounds.