Each topic (50 total) consists of a lesson that:
- Clearly shows you how to create the sound correctly.
- Shows you the common mistakes that non-native speakers make and tells you what NOT to do.
- Has sample words for you to repeat.
- Has sample sentences to practice the new sound in context.
- DVDs have menu screen so that you can skip to the lesson you want to see.
Advantages of this method:
- Focuses on the most important rules so that you can get results quickly.
- Practical and efficient method to help you speak clearly and confidently in a very short time.
- Easy to follow and easy to understand.
- Over 4 hours of viewing.
- Instructor, Lisa Mojsin, has over 20 years of experience training Hollywood actors, television newscasters, employees of Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, UCLA doctors, USC professors and law students, and hundreds of engineers, lawyers and business professionals from all different language backgrounds.
- Watch the DVDs on your television or on your computer.